Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Swimming into Seesaw

 I have decided after reflecting on past years I want to narrow down how I am communicating with my parents. I have used lots of different platforms in the past, but feel like I bounce around or am inconsistent.  I am going to focus on Seesaw as a form of communication and as a way for parents to see into the classroom to see what they are working on. I will use PD in Pajamas and a blogger Kris Szajner to help me learn more about the platform and how to use it effectively in the classroom. I want to use Seesaw with the purpose of not only communicate with parents, but also enhance the learning in the classroom. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great tool to use in your classroom! It is fun when parents get to see what students are doing during their time at school and the pictures create a natural conversation at home.

    ReplyDelete