Monday, September 27, 2021

Anchor Charts for Guided Reading Plus

 

I am focusing my ICDP plan on Guided Reading Plus. I currently use GRP for my reading groups because it ties in with the Guided Reading they receive in the classroom. I have used Guided Reading Plus for multiple years and would like to look through all my resources from when I took the classes, the videos and book, along with talking with Jen Burns about how to make it more effective.

I would really like to focus on the anchor chart portion of the lesson for my topic of research. I would like to connect the anchor charts they are using in the classroom to the ones they are using in my room. I am hoping with students getting guided reading in the classroom and GRP in my room they will really improve on the IEP goals, reading level and on their FAST assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment