Monday, September 27, 2021

8th Grade Math Interventions

Image from Unsplash (NeONBRAND)


 My focus this year for my ICDP is going to be centered around implementing math interventions to 8th grade students using Dreambox and evaluating the effectiveness of the program. The reason that I have made this my focus for my ICDP is because our Middle School building has the goal of using interventions for MTSS and this goal will help allow me to continue to pursue our building goals while helping students at risk with their math skills. As I reflect on last year and the interventions that I implemented, I want to be more effective at analyzing the data and the types of strategies used to identify students' progress towards improvement or needing either tier 2 or 3 instruction. By reviewing this data, I will be able to help identify if the effectiveness of the program on the students growth in the classroom, FAST, and on ISASP. At the end of the year, I would love to see that at least 50% of our students who were at some risk or high risk using the FAST aMath data are proficient following our Spring FAST assessments.

No comments:

Post a Comment