Monday, June 7, 2021

Seesaw Activities with Preschool

 As a preschool teacher teaching both in person and online for the 2020-2021 school year, I focused on working smarter, not harder by incorporating Seesaw Activities with both sets of students. I watched some videos online on how to use activities and how to create new activities. As the year went on, I found that preschoolers are very capable of using technology independently in an academic setting. Many of our kids come to us knowing iPads but not in an academic manner. I had to do some teaching of that but once they realized iPads at school are for learning, it went smoothly after that. When using seesaw activities, I found to try them first as a sample student to make sure things don't move on me and it actually does what I want them to do. If not, I would make a copy of the activity and make the proper changes to make it how I want. For my online learners, I created lots of videos of me so they could see me and see how to do the work we were asking of them. This was very helpful for those kids. I will try to continue to use Seesaw activities as time and resources are available as some activities correlated well to our learning.


I created a video of my learning. Please take some time to view it if you want further information. 



No comments:

Post a Comment