Thursday, May 27, 2021

Executive Functions -- Self-care - ICDP 2020-2021

 As part of my ICDP this year, I continued to implement executive functions.  One of the biggest pieces of learning revolved around implementing self care for students.


I began by creating my own self-care list and sharing it with students.  We then took the time to have the students generate a self-care list (on a special note card) and allocated time to practice self-care and emphasized the importance of self-care as part of staying physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.


Here is a link to the video that summarizes the work we did this year.


Here is the link to my new blog that will continue to detail my journey with executive functions.


Here is a website that I maintain for staff & students

No comments:

Post a Comment